The Masters in Dietetics is a full time or part time research program. Students will be closely supervised by internationally known research faculty members in the following focused areas:
- geriatric nutrition
- cardiometabolic studies related to specific dietary foods,
- renal nutrition
- wellness nutrition
Research activities in these areas are currently funded by National Agencies such as the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovations (MOSTI), Ministry of Health and Ministry of Higher Education as well as industry funds from Petronas, Sime Darby, Nestle, Fresenius, Johnson & Johnson, Malaysian Palm Oil Council, Kewpie (Japan) Corporation and Abunda Corporation.
- Bachelor Degree in related field with a good Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia or any Institution of higher learning recognized by the Senate; or
- Bachelor Degree in Medicine from Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia or any institution recognized by the Senate; or
- Other qualification equivalent to a Bachelor Degree and other qualification or experience recognized by the Senate.
- International applicant should get a minimum score of 547 for TOEFL or Band 6.0 for IELTS